Second opinion for swallowing difficulties management to both patients and healthcare professionals.
With our vast experience and wide network in both public and private healthcare systems, we can provide second opinions on:
- diagnosis and the possible prognosis of the swallowing difficulties.
- recommendation on the suitable feeding option(s) – Oral or non-oral feeding.
- instrumental swallowing examination that is suitable to better understand the swallowing function.
- types of swallowing therapy that might be suitable: Traditional or specific swallowing therapy exercises, computerized swallowing therapy, electrical stimulations, K-taping etc.
- referral to other medical specialist(s) for further evaluation(s) or intervention(s)